Bigby's Quality Food Corporation (BQFC) was registered by its incorporators Henrik Kelly Yu, Joanna Cris Yu and Catherine Genabe with the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 8, 1998, in view of launching and operating their Bigby's Cafe and Restaurant concept.
BQFC Believes that its future lies on its PEOPLE - developing its People to set a new Standard of Excellence in Customer Service, Product Quality and Work Ethics, to achieve the company's soledream of becoming a world-class franchise restaurant.
At Bigby's PEOPLE ARE FIRST!
In line with its corporate vision, BQFC is;
- committed to bringing Customer Service closer to customer's hearts
- establishing a new standard of detailed management stye
- determined to boost sales through innovative marketing efforts and product variety
- continuing to maintain product quality at all times
- focused on enhancing the working environment and status of every level of Bigby's staff, present and future
Under BQFCis its Bigby's cafe and Restaurant concept, which it introduced on December 8, 1998, its Missy Bon Bon Breadshop brand, which it launched on December 4, 2009, and its Boy Zugba Kusina Bisaya conceptlaunched on February 8, 2015.
Today, BQFC is composed of more than 270 team members distributed across its Head Office, 10 Bigby's Cafe and Restaurant branches, 4 Missy Bon Bon branch and kiosks, and 6 Boy Zugba stores distributed in the Visayas and Mindanao islands.