Financial Account Customer Service Representatives || Relocation to Cebu
1 Year or less Experience
Ground Floor, Centrio Mall C.M Recto Ave., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Walk in and apply at our Teleperformance CDO site for a chance to get relocated in Cebu! Free Airfare, 1 month accommodation, and generous relocation assistance will be provided to successful hires. Details will be explained during the Job Offer.
Teleperformance Philippines is a leading provider of outsourced customer experience management services in the country. The company began operations in the Philippines in 1996 and has grown to become a preferred offshore contact center outsourcing provider. The company employs more than 42,000 people in the country and operates more than 26,500 workstations in 16 business sites located across Metro Manila, Antipolo, Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, and Davao.
In 2012 up to 2015, Teleperformance received the Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year Award for its significant performance in revenue management, market share, capabilities, and overall contribution to the contact center industry. In addition, Teleperformance received the AON Hewitt certification as 2014 Best Employer in the Philippines.
In 2016, Teleperformance marked its 20th year of continued excellence and leadership in the Philippines. This milestone highlights the company’s commitment to steadily provide the best employment experience for Filipinos, proactively support the nation’s ICT-BPO sector, and uphold its socio-civic engagements to create a difference in the lives of the Philippine community.
CAN’T WAIT FOR OUR CALL? VISIT US TODAY AND START ASAP!
URGENT HIRING! APPLY NOW!
FINANCIAL ACCOUNT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES || RELOCATION TO CEBU
- Handle inbound customer service support calls from established customer
- Cross sell value added services or products that are offered by the company.
- Provide consistent, superior service to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Maintain productivity at defined proficiency levels in compliance with department policy and procedure
- Demonstrate a desire and initiative to continue learning new and relevant product and technical information as products evolve.
- Exceptional communication and call handling skills.
- Flexible to changes and has a sense of urgency
- Time Management Skills
- Can work under pressure
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Call center experience is not required but an advantage
- Must be willing to start immediately.
Apply for us and Enjoy:
- A Competitive Salary Package.
- Exciting Performance Bonuses
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits.
- And many many more!
For more information about our company, visit our website:
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Ground Floor, Centrio Mall
C.M Recto Ave., Cagayan De Oro City
Mondays to Fridays 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM