Coconut Shell Charcoal Buyers
5+ Years Experience High School graduates are welcome
Donau Carbon Philippines CorporationEstablished in 2011 | 51-200 employees
Zone 1, Sitio Tagbak, Brgy. Cogon, El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental
For almost 100 years, we produce, reactivate, market and deliver many different kinds of activated carbon to more than 90 countries worldwide; striving for permanent growth with regards to expanding our market presence and investing in own production facilities.
Since 2011, Donau Carbon, which is part of the Donau Chemie Group, is running its newest site: a plant for production of high quality granular activated carbon on coconut shell basis for selective filtration, situated in the north of Philippines‘ Mindanao island.
Donau Carbon Philippines Corp., being a subsidiary of Donau Carbon GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany is a team of 70 employees under German management, taking care of the production of special granular activated carbon qualities in modern rotary kilns for our customers worldwide.
COCONUT SHELL CHARCOAL BUYERS
- At least High School graduate
- Male or Female
- At least 5 years experience in the coconut industry
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Field work; must be willing to travel to targeted areas to win new potential suppliers
- Preferably residents from Lanao, Zamboanga, Misamis Oriental, Misamis Occidental, CARAGA region or other coconut charcoal areas
For more information about our company, visit our website:
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their application letter/resume to
DONAU CARBON PHILIPPINES CORP.
HR Department - Ms. Crisky Z. Sunogan
Zone-1, Sitio Tagbak, Brgy. Cogon
El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental 9017