Fleet Maintenance Coordinator
2 to 4 Years Experience
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
A globally competitive food company providing consumer and industrial markets with value-laden quality products and services.
Virginia Food, Inc. (VFI) is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution, and selling of processed meat products. A local company based in Cebu, it caters to consumers and patrons nationwide. VFI is the maker of the Virginia, El Rancho, Winner, Champion, and Australian Brands of canned goods and frozen processed meat.
As a company, VFI recognizes its employees as its prime clients. We continually strive for the development and growth of individual capabilities. Come and be part of our growth!
FLEET MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
(Work base: Cagayan de Oro City)
- Performing testing, commissioning, repairs and maintenance for all North Mindanao based company-owned vehicles (Executive cars, vans and service vehicles);
- Ensuring efficiency in the operation and safety of the passengers and driver;
- Handling accident related incidents;
- Preparing all regulatory requirements for smooth fleet operation;
- Facilitating shipments, mailings, facsimile, distribution of memo and communication;
- Maintenance of general files
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology Major in Automotive
- Knowledgeable in trouble shooting and/or with (2) years experience in automotive servicing or mechanical work
- With relevant work experience as a service advisor is an advantage
- Must know how to drive Panel/6 wheeled vehicle (with Driver’s License RC 123 Prof);
- Willing to do fieldwork in any of this areas: Ozamiz, Pagadian, Dipolog, Butuan and Bukidnon
“A competitive compensation package awaits the successful candidate"
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their resume and TOR (photocopy) through [email protected]
Contact us at: 09177102119 (Globe) or 09235363127 (Sun)