ASP.Net MVC Developers
2 to 4 Years Experience
Outside Misamis Oriental : 5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, great challenge and great satisfaction. An organization dedicated to teamwork and collaboration. An organization working in the forefront of technology, helping 94 of the Fortune Global 100 to reinvent business. Our capabilities are so broad, you can even change jobs without ever changing companies. Talk to Accenture and discover how great you can be.
What We Offer:
- Being part of one of the biggest and most stable BPOs in the country
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from Day 1 of Employment
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- We will foster your growth and development as an individual.
- We value your career and we encourage you to BE GREATER THAN YOU IMAGINED.
ASP.NET MVC DEVELOPERS
- At least 4 years of experience in a software development role particularly with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above.
- At least 2 years of experience developing multi-tier applications in Microsoft based environments.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or above.
- Proficient in Visual C# and/or VB.NET languages.
- Proficient in ASP.NET and/or SQL development.
- Degree in IT/Software/Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Computer/Information Sciences or Mathematics or relevant experience
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application
- Use the business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Validate the design with stakeholders and participate in quality management reviews to ensure that the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements
- Supervise other designers or developers in completing designs.
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs
- Design the application user interfaces, classes, and components
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components
- Develop common test data
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project
- Provide application/technical support as needed. This may include installation of application releases into production
- Review and understand work plan
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the software or system
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time- to-complete (ETC) and actuals
Ready, set, game!
Is your IT game strong? Apply for any of these #AccenturePH Technology positions in Cebu by April 12, 2019 and you could win an exciting PlayStation 4 gaming console!
Java Developers https://accntu.re/2EpQdio
Spring Application Framework Developers https://accntu.re/2G0raDM
.Net Developers https://accntu.re/2EqpHp7
.Net MVC Developers https://bit.ly/2twVEp9
Automation Testers https://bit.ly/2Epj0U0
Angular Developers https://accntu.re/2sL9G6v
Android/iOS Developers https://bit.ly/2Iw6LZQ
Bilingual Developers (Japanese) https://bit.ly/2GX22Op
Functional Testers https://bit.ly/2E4lCFs
Project Management Office Associates https://accntu.re/2D6Yoy1
Bring your A game to one of the world’s most innovative companies! Apply via the online Career Portals or visit our Recruitment Centers on Weekdays from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
UG/F Pioneer House Building. Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Who we are?
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture. Sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in delivering consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world. Discover how great you can be!
Accenture is one of the world’s leading organizations offering management consulting, technology and outsourcing services. We work with clients in more than 120 countries, collaborating with them so they can achieve their business goals. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, we help our clients become high-performance businesses and governments.
Our four growth platforms—Accenture Strategy, Accenture Digital, Accenture Technology and Accenture Operations—are the innovation engines that drive our world-class skills and capabilities, grow our knowledge capital, and help us create, acquire and manage key assets central to developing integrated services and solutions for our clients.