2 to 4 Years Experience
Velez-Borja St. The VIP Hotel Building, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
We are Hiring!
(1) HR OFFICER
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Responsible for maintaining successful administrative work of all reporting staffs
- Oversee worker performance and provide action plans/recommendations toward improvement
- College Graduate with a degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration
- 4 years working experience in the Human Resource Department preferably with knowledge in all facets: Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Employee/Labor Relations
- Effective Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows Environment
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resource work.
- Ability to lead the department and maintain successful administrative work (willing to be trained)
Join Us, Competitive salary awaits!
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.theviphotel.com.ph