Spring MVC Developers
2 to 4 Years Experience
Outside Misamis Oriental : UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
This is your invitation to join an organization offering greater opportunity, great challenge and great satisfaction. An organization dedicated to teamwork and collaboration. An organization working in the forefront of technology, helping 94 of the Fortune Global 100 to reinvent business. Our capabilities are so broad, you can even change jobs without ever changing companies. Talk to Accenture and discover how great you can be.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
SPRING MVC DEVELOPERS
Location: UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu
- 3+ years design and development experience using Spring MVC
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, Design Patterns, SOA
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Has experience working on Agile projects
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn
- Design and develop application using Spring MVC framework and ensure compliance with application development standards
- Configure, design, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
- Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary
Ready, set, game!
Is your IT game strong? Apply for any of these #AccenturePH Technology positions in Cebu by April 12, 2019 and you could win an exciting PlayStation 4 gaming console!
Java Developers https://accntu.re/2EpQdio
Spring Application Framework Developers https://accntu.re/2G0raDM
.Net Developers https://accntu.re/2EqpHp7
.Net MVC Developers https://bit.ly/2twVEp9
Automation Testers https://bit.ly/2Epj0U0
Angular Developers https://accntu.re/2sL9G6v
Android/iOS Developers https://bit.ly/2Iw6LZQ
Bilingual Developers (Japanese) https://bit.ly/2GX22Op
Functional Testers https://bit.ly/2E4lCFs
Project Management Office Associates https://accntu.re/2D6Yoy1
Bring your A game to one of the world’s most innovative companies! Apply via the online Career Portals or visit our Recruitment Centers on Weekdays from 9:00AM to 4:00PM.
UG/F Pioneer House Building. Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.