Digital Marketing Staff
2 to 4 Years Experience
Hollins Industrial Corp51-200 employees
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
HOLLINS INDUSTRIAL CORP
We are in need of:
DIGITAL MARKETING STAFF
- Responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company's product online, utilizing such techniques in the field as social media, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
- Put together various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get company's message out, as well as perform consumer research to discover other ways of reaching customers via the Internet
- Oversee Internet marketing campaigns from program management to execution.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites. Use computer software to generate new images.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- 2+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in marketing automation, email marketing, or related field
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results
- Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on new digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels