IT Team Leader / Lead Developer
5+ Years Experience
Arriba Building, Sta. Cruz 1, Macajalar Road Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
ACCOLADE RESOURCES, INC.
Accolade Resources, Inc. was established October of 2012 and offers business transcription services to various insurance companies, broadcast communications companies, and other companies in need of transcription services. Our Business Transcribers and Proofreaders convert media files to formal, legal text documents, and convert transcripts to special formats such as production scripts and document dialogues. Files can range from insurance interviews to subtitling for popular TV shows and series in United States.
Why Choose Us?
- Day-shift work schedule
- Healthcare benefits
- Incentive programs
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
We are in need of:
IT TEAM LEADER / LEAD DEVELOPER
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related courses.
- Must have experience in software development, preferably using .NET Framework (Visual Basic or C#)
- Must have at least 2 years project management experience or leading a software development team.
- Experience working with iterative or incremental development.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of various software development lifecycle models or frameworks like Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Waterfall.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of software engineering best practices and standards like UML.
- Strong decision-making, leadership, management, and people skills.
- Experience in formulating and executing plans under a given timeframe.
Not Required but Better:
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Familiar with Visual Studio IDE.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with Office Automation (macros) and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Degree in Management or training/seminars in Team Leadership.
- Likes Gantt charts.
- Working experience with Github.
- Knowledgeable in performance metrics.
- Oversee and manage continued development of a LAN-based management system project written in VB.NET.
- Recruit and formulate a good team to work on this project.
- Formulate a project schedule based on work done and work to be done.
- Provide analysis/feedback on coding.
- Manage and enforce project deadlines/schedule.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Set-up work accounts for new users.
- Test programs developed in-house.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Maintain discipline and motivation of team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve and issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.