Zone 7, Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental
Regent Foods Corporation is among the country's top snack food manufacturers and is consistently working towards excellence in its industry.
Over the years, under the leadership and guidance of Mr. Ricky See, Regent Foods Corporation’s Research & Development started offering innovative products by introducing Snacku, the first and only vegetable flavored snacks at the time. Soon after, Cheese Ring, Sweet Corn, and Cheese Balls became available in the market.
In 1995, Regent Foods Corporation introduced its cake line- CUSTARD CAKE, CHOCOLATE CAKE, LEMON CAKE AND CHEESE CAKE.
But Regent’s cake line did not stop there as on year 1998, another first of its kind was made known by introducing the first ever sponge cake in the market that used local flavors. These are the UBE CAKE, PANDAN CAKE, MELON CAKE, STRAWBERRY CAKE and MOCCA CAKE.
In 2002, the biscuit line has been added and the brands Choco Sweetheart, Happyland and Lucky number joined the roster of Regent Foods Corporation snack line.
Through the years, Regent Foods Corporation continuously strives to develop new and innovative products for the mercurial market. In order to keep up, Regent Foods Corporation started offering big-packed snacks such as TEMPURA in 100g.
Following its success are SASHIMI, LABZTER AND TERIYAKI all introduced in late 2007.
Regent Foods Corporation eagerness to continuously spearhead innovations comes from sheer love and dedication to bring to the Filipino people world class products at a very affordable price.
Today, Regent Foods Corporation recently introduced Mochi (Japanese-style rice cakes), Hokaido fish crackers and Fruits-N- Crème (Chewy Milk candies with Jelly center) in addition to the wide and growing array of snacks that Regent Foods Corporation offers.
Is currently looking for:
- Graduate of BS – Accountancy / Commerce
- Experienced in a food manufacturing setting is an advantage;
- Highly computer literate and proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, & PowerPoint;
- High comfort level working in a dynamic and diverse environment;
- Aggressive and willing to be trained and can adapt in a fast paced environment;
- Willing to work in shifting schedules;
- With the ability to interact with employees at all levels in the organization
- Goal-oriented and knows how to multi-task effectively
- Can work with minimal supervision
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.regentfoods.com.ph
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their application letter, resume, 2x2 colored picture and Transcript of Records to:
Human Resource Department:
Regent Foods Corporation
Zone 7 Barra Opol Misamis Oriental