Technical Sales Representative
2 to 4 Years Experience
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
MIX PLANT, INC.
Over the years, MIX PLANT, INC. has been involved in pre-blending bakery mixes to meet the demanding standards and diverse needs of our clients.
We have set ourselves a High Standard of Quality - to every client we deal with, be it the entrepreneur or the largest automated wholesale bakery; to every process we employ to achieve the finest products possible; to every person we hire, from the managers and line of highly skilled food technologists and chemists; to every product we develop, as we venture beyond our bakery mix line. Quality has become our rule, every step of the way.
Is currently looking for:
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Marketing, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Technical Sales, Marketing, Food Sales
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- With strong management and leadership skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and can work under pressure
- Has good oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Can start ASAP
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets/surpasses the monthly and yearly budget.
- Develops and sources about new clients.
- Expands market share of Mix Plant, Inc. (MPI) product in the industry.
- Visits regular clients weekly.
- Sees to it that all account receivables are well managed in the assigned territory.
- Prepares quotations according to prices and terms agreed upon with the clients in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Facilitates booking or order of clients according to the client’s specifications.
- Attends regular sales meetings and other meetings as may be asked by the management or other departments.
- Submits required reports.
- Makes the necessary competitive reports.
- Coordinates closely with R&D in product development.
- Demonstrates the use of our products to clients if needed or otherwise coordinates with R&D every time technical assistance needed.
- Facilitates sample and demo requests of the clients and keeps records of it; follows up client’s feedback on the samples submitted and reports to R&D.
- Monitors status of the order of the clients and reports to the Sales Manager any changes or requirements.
- Demonstrates the use and application of traded products to clients or otherwise coordinates with R&D every time technical assistance needed.
- Facilitates sample requests of the client and keeps a record of it.
- Follows up to clients feedbacks of the sample submitted and prepares a report to Sales and Marketing.
- Monitors status of the order of the clients and reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager any changes or requirements.
- Recommends to the Sales and Marketing Manager additional raw materials to trade as needed in the market.
Why Join Us?
- Salary is negotiable.
- Complete Benefit Package
- Innovative Culture in the workplace
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Fixed-Sunday Off
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://www.mixplant.com.ph/