Dining Supervisor | Competitive Salary + Service Charge
Managerial / Supervisory
Bite Me Up Food Corp.With business certificates
1153 Thai Me Up Restaurant Ground Floor Centrio Ayala Mall, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
BITE ME UP FOOD CORP.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in HRM, Culinary or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the Food/Restaurant service
- Knowledgeable of regulations related to alcohol service and health code compliance.
- Competency in managing resources and monitoring inventory.
- Can perform basic accounting and staff management.
- Willingness to work on weekends, and holidays.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and customer service skills.
- Physically fit, neat, presentable and amiable personality
- Strong customer service orientation, proactive, and highly-adaptable
- A good oral and written communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant and bar.
- Analyzing and planning restaurant/bar sales levels and profitability.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant and bar during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organizing table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.