SAP Hybris Commerce - ATCP Cebu
2 to 4 Years Experience
Outside Misamis Oriental : 5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
SAP HYBRIS COMMERCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent requirement with industry experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP Hybris Commerce
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
- Involved in process and functional / technical design activities
- Involved in analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes
- Creating functional / technical requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional / technical designs for business solution components
- Involved in application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Driving test planning and execution (Pre-Go- Live, UAT and Post Go-Live Training)
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.
How to Apply
Robinsons Cybergate Address
5/F Robinsons Cybergate, Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Monday – Saturday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pioneer House Address
UGF Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave. cor. Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
eBloc 2 Address
16/F eBloc 2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Follow us on social to get the latest on Accenture careers, recruitment announcements and events.
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group