2 to 4 Years Experience
We're seeking an experienced digital marketer to report to directly to the CEO to build, test and optimize digital marketing campaigns that achieve excellent ROI. We're not in the business of spending money for the sake of it - the goal of every marketing channel is for it to provide us with a positive return on investment. You’ll implement a range of customer acquisition, cross-selling and retention campaigns to assist in the growth of a US start-up and an established Australian business.
It's a great opportunity to enjoy the convenience of a dayshift role working from home.
- Plan, execute and optimize full funnel digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to clearly identify what's working and what isn't
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities such as setting up and testing ongoing and dynamic campaigns in Active Campaign
- Communicate proactively with management on plans, progress, and challenges
- At least 2 years experience using Active Campaign or equivalent email marketing software
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation to build lists and audiences
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to extract meaning and present recommended actions
- Excellent project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Flawless execution and attention to detail
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Positive, driven and flexible attitude as well as the self-discipline to be productive working from home
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
We offer a results-based yet supportive environment with challenging projects and an opportunity to further develop your skills. Please note it is definitely not suited to anyone with slow internet, poor motivation or the need for constant supervision.
If you are seeking to build on your previous digital marketing experience and play an integral part in a fast-growing company, then apply now including a cover letter on why you're interested in this role of Growth Marketer.