HR Recruitment Senior Analyst
Managerial / Supervisory
5/F Robinsons Cybergate Don Gil Garcia St., Capitol Site, Cebu City, Cebu
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
HR RECRUITMENT SENIOR ANALYST
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree preferably HR related course
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the recruitment preferably in a BPO industry
- At least 1-2 years supervisory experience and has handled 2-3 resources
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Good work ethics, stakeholder management and strong attention to details
- Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
Good to have:
- Experience in recruiting USRN, PHRN and Hard to find profile
- Responsible in end to end recruitment process from HR Interview to Onboarding
- Function as a Junior Recruitment Team Leader
- Handle a team of 2-5 team members responsible for recruiting and processing of volume Entry Level (Data and Voice) and Experienced Hire (Support roles such as TL, OM, QA, SME, Multi-lingual) profiles
- Subject matter expert and provide guidance to both team members and business on the best way to fulfil open demands
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.