Be part of our growth and become our iOS Developer!
3rd Floor Egmedio Bldg., Corrales-Domingo Velez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
We started in March 2000 as a small company, first established by Ms. Stephanie Caragos and Mr. Wilfredo Kaamiño Jr., who are both graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Information Management at Xavier University, Ateneo de Cagayan.
At the beginning, the two put on multiple hats as they started out as the company’s first developers, analysts, and project managers all at the same time. Due to the dedication and commitment of the founders and the first team members, the company quickly grew and became a corporation in 2005.
Passion For our client’s success
We provide properly managed business and IT solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises, major corporations, schools, government offices, and companies seeking for white label services.
With our Filipino spirit and culture of hard work, commitment, dedication, and affordable rates, our clients have been reaping the benefits of outsourcing their projects and campaigns to us for 19 years and counting.
Syntactics Inc. is your one-stop-shop offering a full range of IT solutions for every business looking to succeed in their online endeavors.
Is currently looking for:
Skills and Experience:
- Good in Java programming
- Has a good understanding of OOP
- A fast learner and easy to train
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Able to work quickly, accurately and independently in fast-paced environment
- A graduate of Information Management, Computer Science or any related course
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Equipped with leadership and problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- We work from Monday to Friday Fixed Saturday & Sunday off no Graveyard Shift.