Managerial / Supervisory
Km3 Kauswagan National Hi-Way, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Subaru Cagayan is under Autocentral Incorporated which is duly registered corporate entity with offices in Kauswagan National Highway, Cagayan de Oro City Philippines. Its primary business interest includes automotive dealership operations, general automotive and allied services. Together with our affiliate companies, our scope of operations encompasses the greater Visayas and Northern Mindanao area. Our brands include Suzuki, Nissan, Ford and JMC Trucks.
At Subaru, we believe that our employees are the company’s greatest asset – they are our competitive advantage, that is why our employees grow together with the company.
Come and be part of us... We are currently looking for:
Service Supervisor provides direction to the Service Department who is directly reporting to the Operations Manager. Ensure that they give good customer service and customer satisfaction and responsible for ensuring compliance standards and regulations and emphasizing a culture of safety.
- Responsible in Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling based on company standards, core business and plans.
- Planning and implementing strategic plans, programs & Budget consistent with and supportive to the company’s core business and plans.
- Direct and Manage the activities of Service and Parts Operation for the purpose of effective and efficiently accomplishing all goals and objective of the company in general.
- Provide continuous training, coaching and counseling, effective system of communication and feedback information.
- Plan day to day activities and makes available resources for the operations.
- Workshop management and logistics
- Compliance with Motor Image monthly standard reports
- Graduate in Engineering, Automotive Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years work experience in an automotive industry
- Knowledgeable in Diesel and Gasoline Engine, basic to advance auto electrical
- Can diagnose engine, electrical and air-con problems
- Must possess strong leadership, organization and coordination skills
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees, good in written and oral communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Flexible, organized, a team player and must be able to handle a team
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cagayan de Oro City