Managerial / Supervisory
Km3 Kauswagan National Hi-Way, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Subaru Cagayan is under Autocentral Incorporated which is duly registered corporate entity with offices in Kauswagan National Highway, Cagayan de Oro City Philippines. Its primary business interest includes automotive dealership operations, general automotive and allied services. Together with our affiliate companies, our scope of operations encompasses the greater Visayas and Northern Mindanao area. Our brands include Suzuki, Nissan, Ford and JMC Trucks.
At Subaru, we believe that our employees are the company’s greatest asset – they are our competitive advantage, that is why our employees grow together with the company.
Come and be part of us... We are currently looking for:
Department: Service Department
Reporting to: Operations Manager
To oversee service departments at car dealerships or automotive shops. Service Managers also control costs within their department and create marketing plans. They must keep detailed service and inventory records.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates activities of personnel conducting research and testing program on automotive equipment considered for acquisition based on such factors as operational performance, costs of operation and maintenance, operational safety, and compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Ensure contracts, insurance, requirements and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
- Plan long and short-term maintenance needs.
- Modernize and update equipment.
- Oversee support services
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, parts, supplies, products, and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment and supplies.
- Preside over disposal of unclaimed property.
- Plan and design grounds maintenance.
- Supervise the overall service operations.
- Monitor and direct facility for security.
- Help to develop or update customer service policies and procedures
- Manage or lead a team of customer service staff
- Handling more complex inquiries and complaints
- Making sure accurate records are kept of communications with customers
- Analysing key management information to see how well customers are being served.
- Keeping up to date with developments in customer service.
- Candidate must be a graduate of any college level course. Engineering, Automotive Technology or equivalent course graduates have an advantage
- Must have at least (3) yrs of work experience in the related field from the automotive industry.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- High attention to detail and results
- Teamwork skills
- Self motivated and highly organized
- Results oriented while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills-to deal with customers and external contacts
- Good organizational skills and ability to work to, and sometime implement own processes
- Basic understanding of accountancy and book-keeping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Friendly and flexible
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cagayan de Oro City