Web Quality Assurance Specialist
3rd Floor Egmedio Bldg., Corrales-Domingo Velez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
We started in March 2000 as a small company, first established by Ms. Stephanie Caragos and Mr. Wilfredo Kaamiño Jr., who are both graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Information Management at Xavier University, Ateneo de Cagayan.
At the beginning, the two put on multiple hats as they started out as the company’s first developers, analysts, and project managers all at the same time. Due to the dedication and commitment of the founders and the first team members, the company quickly grew and became a corporation in 2005.
Passion For our client’s success
We provide properly managed business and IT solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises, major corporations, schools, government offices, and companies seeking for white label services.
With our Filipino spirit and culture of hard work, commitment, dedication, and affordable rates, our clients have been reaping the benefits of outsourcing their projects and campaigns to us for 19 years and counting.
Syntactics Inc. is your one-stop-shop offering a full range of IT solutions for every business looking to succeed in their online endeavors.
Is currently looking for:
WEB QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
- Must be a graduate of Information Management, Computer Science or any related course
- Must be team oriented and can work with minimal supervision
- Has an excellent technical and planning skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience/knowledge in quality assurance, programming languages and/or web based applications is an advantage
- Experience in automated software testing tools and methodologies is an advantage
- Able to work in shifts and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to work as part of a team
The Web Quality Assurance Specialist is assigned to do the following tasks:
- Work with other staff within teams to determine and establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets
- Impose standards and QA control
- Develop test cases, procedures, and expected results
- Conduct functional, regression, and system integration testing
- Monitor tasks and update trackers
- Must attend trainings and seminars set forth
- Any other tasks that management will assign