Apriso MES Engineer – Cebu
2 to 4 Years Experience
Outside Negros Occidental : UG/F, Pioneer House Bldg., Cardinal Rosales Ave., Panglao St., Cebu Business Park
Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What We Offer:
- Be a part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
APRISO MES ENGINEER – CEBU
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer, or Software Engineering or similar technical degree
- At least 3 years experience working as a developer on MES Systems specifically on Dassault Apriso but experience on Siemens Simatic IT UAF and Camstar will also be considered
- 5+ years programming experience in the following technology:
- PL SQL or TSQL
- JSON, jQuery knowledge is a plus
- C# or Java knowledge is a plus
- .NET knowledge is a plus
- Willingness to travel with varying duration (short term or long term)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Work with customers and business analyst to define and develop project objectives and ensure they are met
- Responsible for the design, implementation and testing of project specific Manufacturing Execution Systems to clients
- Subject matter expert of the MES product (Apriso) and the solution for leaders and delivery teams
- Create prototypes to develop and demonstrate special project features
- Lead design and code reviews
- Configure and deploy software applications and systems
- Support, maintain, and enhance deployed software solutions either onsite or offsite
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.