Managerial / Supervisory
Zone 7 Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental
REGENT FOODS CORPORATION
Regent Foods Corporation is among the country's top snack food manufacturers and is consistently working towards excellence in its industry.
Over the years, under the leadership and guidance of Mr. Ricky See, Regent Foods Corporation’s Research & Development started offering innovative products by introducing Snacku, the first and only vegetable flavored snacks at the time. Soon after, Cheese Ring, Sweet Corn, and Cheese Balls became available in the market.
In 1995, Regent Foods Corporation introduced its cake line- CUSTARD CAKE, CHOCOLATE CAKE, LEMON CAKE AND CHEESE CAKE.
But Regent’s cake line did not stop there as on year 1998, another first of its kind was made known by introducing the first ever sponge cake in the market that used local flavors. These are the UBE CAKE, PANDAN CAKE, MELON CAKE, STRAWBERRY CAKE and MOCCA CAKE.
In 2002, the biscuit line has been added and the brands Choco Sweetheart, Happyland and Lucky number joined the roster of Regent Foods Corporation snack line.
Through the years, Regent Foods Corporation continuously strives to develop new and innovative products for the mercurial market. In order to keep up, Regent Foods Corporation started offering big-packed snacks such as TEMPURA in 100g.
Following its success are SASHIMI, LABZTER AND TERIYAKI all introduced in late 2007.
Regent Foods Corporation eagerness to continuously spearhead innovations comes from sheer love and dedication to bring to the Filipino people world class products at a very affordable price.
Today, Regent Foods Corporation recently introduced Mochi (Japanese-style rice cakes), Hokaido fish crackers and Fruits-N- Crème (Chewy Milk candies with Jelly center) in addition to the wide and growing array of snacks that Regent Foods Corporation offers.
Is currently looking for:
- Female or Male
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in quality control and related field is required for this position
- Preferably with supervisory experience specializing in Food Manufacturing or any Production Operations
- Committed team player, proactive and highly technical
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Organized, direct and lead the implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing Practices and achievement of Quality and Food and Safety standard
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to Product Quality, food safety and sanitation
- Interact with internal departments and facilitate QA operations
- Collect, analyze and oversee data entry or relevant wuality performance indicators
- Supervise the workplace of QC on-line
- Attend to customer product complaints
- Attend to FDA inspectors, sanitary inspectors and other regulatory body
- Reports to the Plant Manager