Hiring for Part Time Home Based Online English Tutors
No Experience High School graduates are welcome
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Tired of traveling every single day to the office? Do you find your work station too gray and gloomy?
Join Acadsoc and be an Online English Tutor. Work from the comforts of your home and enjoy being the boss of your own time. Earn big without the hustle and bustle of the heavy traffic jams.
Acadsoc is an online education company providing a diversity of tutoring services to its customers. headquartered in Shenzhen (China), it has branch offices in Hong Kong, Manila, London and New York with more than 3000+ employees worldwide.
In Acadsoc, we believe that global knowledge can change peoples' lives, so by sharing it, we could provide equal learning opportunity for all and change the world we are living in. Our mission is to create the world’s most efficient and diverse learning and teaching platform for each and everyone.
In April 2016, again Acadsoc was injected a ¥31 million capital in series A by “Ginkgo” a well-known VC in China, who’s the investor of “Moutai” and “UnionPay”. Acadsoc is currently in its process of being listed in the stock market of China with an estimated market value of ¥500 million in CNY.
To provide standard ESL courses to our Chinese young learners using our online teaching system. The teachers will work from home and clock in the teaching website before the class time, conducting all lessons on their schedule (class table). An excellent working package will be provided to the right candidate depending on overall qualification, fluency in English, teaching ability and educational background.
- Benefits of working from home.
- Having a flexible time.
- Tons of bonuses are offered to our newly hired tutors
- Unbooked classes are also paid
- Competitive and encouraging promotion system monthly and yearly
- Professional Improving and Training system(including TESOL certificate)
- Starting salary would depend on your qualifications and availability
- Base rate offered with or without class
- 10% - 20% Class Completion Bonus
- Trial Class Enrolment bonus(High bonus)
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Salary paid thru Paypal
- Additional incentives monthly
Teacher’s primary responsibilities:
- Preparing for 1-to-1 online classes
- Teaching online with the textbooks
- Doing corrections and conducting effective instruction during the classes
- Doing assessments and tests for the students
- Abiding by school regulations and management, achieving the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality
- A fluent English speaker with neutral accent
- Energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Capable of teaching kids / K12
- Available teaching hours in 6PM-10PM, Mon-Fri; 10AM-10PM, Sat-Sun (UTC/GMT +8)
- Evening and Weekend schedules are preferred
- Device Requirements:
a. PC or laptop (at least Windows 7, Intel Core i3, and 4GB Ram)
b. Has a stable DSL / Broadband / Fiber Internet connection with 3 Mbps Download and 2 Mbps Upload
c. Noise-canceling headphones and HD webcam
For more information. You may visit our site: Acadsoc.ph