Wholesaler Account Specialist
2 to 4 Years Experience
Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
GSMI has since evolved from being a solely gin-driven business into a progressive and dynamic organization whose strength lies in the proud heritage of its flagship product, its extensive experience in alcohol production and distribution, and the never-say-die spirit of its workforce. The company continues to offer new and innovative products to the ever-changing preferences of its markets, providing more value-for-money options through its growing line of world-class hard liquor and healthy beverages. With the support of its parent company—San Miguel Corporation, GSMI boldly looks to the future propelled by its vision of becoming a diversified beverage company in the Asian region.
Is currently looking for:
WHOLESALER ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
- Graduate of any business course
- With at least two (2) years of sales work experience, preferably from a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company
- Licensed driver (preferably Professional license with 2 restriction code)
- Open to travel/relocation
- WAS will implement Trade Penetration (TPS) and Merchandising Standards in all wholesalers assigned to him.
- Negotiate display/gondola rentals in his assigned accounts.
- Inventory Monitoring and recommend adequate stock level
- WAS to negotiate and book GSMI volumes in assigned accounts together with dealer salesman.
- WAS booked order will be turned-over to dealer for delivery schedule.
- All booked orders shall be subject for review and final approval by the dealer to include credit terms.
- All approved Booked Orders shall be delivered and payment to be collected by the Dealer’s Booking Salesman (cash, check on delivery, including countering of receipts)
- Transitional Implementation of Standard Wholesaler Pass-On Discount
- Checks GSMI market share, penetration and availability levels on a per wholesaler basis.
- Gathers competitors activities and latest market trends on liquor.
- WAS builds and strengthen goodwill via consistent and regular servicing.
- WAS attends to all wholesaler’s concerns such as Bad Orders, Breakages, etc.
- Implements sampling activity in his assigned accounts.
- Conducts a quarterly Business Review per account.