1 Year or less Experience
3rd Floor Egmedio Bldg., Corrales-Domingo Velez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
We started in March 2000 as a small company, first established by Ms. Stephanie Caragos and Mr. Wilfredo Kaamiño Jr., who are both graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Information Management at Xavier University, Ateneo de Cagayan.
At the beginning, the two put on multiple hats as they started out as the company’s first developers, analysts, and project managers all at the same time. Due to the dedication and commitment of the founders and the first team members, the company quickly grew and became a corporation in 2005.
Passion For our client’s success
We provide properly managed business and IT solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises, major corporations, schools, government offices, and companies seeking for white label services.
With our Filipino spirit and culture of hard work, commitment, dedication, and affordable rates, our clients have been reaping the benefits of outsourcing their projects and campaigns to us for 19 years and counting.
Syntactics Inc. is your one-stop-shop offering a full range of IT solutions for every business looking to succeed in their online endeavors.
Is currently looking for:
- Male or Female graduate of any Bachelor's Degree course with graphic design experience
- Degree in Graphic Arts and/or Visual Communications or equivalent is an advantage, or must have work experience in graphic design
- Has Basic/Advanced knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge in industry leading software and technologies (Adobe Creative Suite, Corel, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign) is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in marketing strategies and tactics for promoting/selling the products or services
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills to convey information effectively
- Must be innovative and can develop new ideas, concepts, and designs
- Must be an effective team player, committed, enthusiastic, dependable, and reliable
- Must have a strong work ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent time management skills