Cor. C. Pacana / A. Velez Sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Is currently looking for:
- Undertakes internal audit in all branches as described in the plan, with frequent visits to each branch.
- Responsible for recording numerical data to keep financial records complete, as well as computing and classifying information for that purpose.
- Responsible for checking the accuracy of figures, postings and calculations in relation to business transactions completed by the employees; Checks for correct entry, proper codes and mathematical accuracy
- Prepares trial balances of books, monitors the status of accounts and loans to make sure payments are up to date
- Maintains inventory records and prepare expense reports and purchase orders
- Discusses all findings directly to the top management after roving and provides recommendations if necessary
- Counter checking the system of all branches of they follow the standard operating procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Commerce/Management/ Accountancy or equivalent
- Fresh graduates/Entry Level Applicants are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Knowledge in accounting software is an advantage
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, proactive, meticulous and resourceful with high initiative
- Trustworthy and with good moral character and integrity