1 Year or less Experience
222 Capistrano St, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Is currently looking for:
Accounting Assistant supports the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, filing, and other duties, as needed.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc
- Preparing financial reports
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
- A degree in any business-related course
- Must have an experience in handling Accounts Payables
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- License not necessary