Export Sales Admin Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
Bugo, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Del Monte Philippines, Inc. (DMPI) is an organization that operates the world’s largest fully-integrated pineapple operation that is proud of its long heritage of 91 years. DMPI markets over 100 processed food and beverage variants, including pineapple solids (sliced, tidbits, chunks), tropical mixes, pineapple juice and mixed drinks, tomato-based products (tomato sauce, catsup, spaghetti sauce), condiments, and pasta (spaghetti , macaroni)
Around 4,000 regular employees work with DMPI to bring high-quality products to customers around the globe. Over 90 percent of these employees work in Mindanao. Key teams managing sales, marketing, finance, logistics, product development and other support operations are based in Metro Manila.
DMPI has become a truly Filipino company, driven to excel in an intensely competitive global market
Del Monte Philippines, Inc. is in need of a:
EXPORT SALES ADMIN SUPERVISOR
Job Location: Del Monte Cannery Plant, Bugo Cagayan de Oro City
TO GENERATE SALES/PROFIT FROM EXPORTS TO ASSIGNED MARKETS
- To ensure allocations are converted to orders and orders are fulfilled on time and in the right quality; and that customers inquiries are responded to and addressed promptly.
- Contribute to inventory management by selling excess or slow-moving inventories either as incremental sales or product substitutes / deals in case of shortages versus commitments.
- Maintain pleasant relationship with customers to keep them for the long haul.
PROVIDE TIMELY ANALYSIS AND REPORTS (Monthly/Weekly)
- To design and implement the necessary trainings to equip staff for their assignments while mentoring or coaching them on the job.
- Graduate of any business, finance and engineering courses
- Preferably with at least 2-3 years work related in a Supervisory and Managerial role
- With above-average written and oral communication skills
- Can relate well in all levels of the organization
- Computer Proficient (MS Office, preferably with SAP experience)
- Must have high analytical skills