Sr. Cost Analyst (Supervisor)
Managerial / Supervisory
Bugo, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Del Monte Philippines, Inc. (DMPI) is an organization that operates the world’s largest fully-integrated pineapple operation that is proud of its long heritage of 91 years. DMPI markets over 100 processed food and beverage variants, including pineapple solids (sliced, tidbits, chunks), tropical mixes, pineapple juice and mixed drinks, tomato-based products (tomato sauce, catsup, spaghetti sauce), condiments, and pasta (spaghetti , macaroni)
Around 4,000 regular employees work with DMPI to bring high-quality products to customers around the globe. Over 90 percent of these employees work in Mindanao. Key teams managing sales, marketing, finance, logistics, product development and other support operations are based in Metro Manila.
DMPI has become a truly Filipino company, driven to excel in an intensely competitive global market
Del Monte Philippines, Inc. is in need of a:
SR. COST ANALYST (SUPERVISOR)
(Cannery Cost Finance)
- Handles cost planning and analysis, monitors and control of materials usage cost production of Cannery products which will involve preparation of daily, weekly and year to date reports with analysis and close coordination with operations and research & development group.
- Graduate of BSC-Accountancy; CPA
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Preferably with 2 years accounting background & finance-related position
- With above average written and oral communication skills
- Can relate well in all levels of the organization
- With strong analytical and problem-solving skill
You may also visit www.delmonte.ph to learn more about us.