1 Year or less Experience
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or any equivalent field of study
• Registered Nurse
• Proficient in English, both in speaking and written
• Flexible and can multi-task
• With pleasant personality
• With at least 1 year experience in the related field
• OHNAP-trained is a plus
• Fresh graduates with or without experience are welcome to apply
• Responsible for providing basic first aid to all employees.
• Evaluate employee’s health through assessments and provide initial diagnosis on medical conditions.
• Facilitate Annual Physical Examination to all regular employees in order to establish preexisting medical conditions and determine physical ailments acquired in the workplace.
• Coordinate with HMO service provider/s for employee health-related concerns and conditions.
• Summarize and collate monthly health reports including medical inventory data to submit to different departments including health and safety reports.
• Assists in developing health & wellness initiatives and/or programs to promote a safe and healthy environment.
• Perform other HR tasks such as organizing events, coordinating with other departments and handling projects as needed.
Perks and Benefits:
• Health Maintenance Organization upon regularization
• Php 9,000.00 starting salary rate with bi-annual appraisal upon regularization
• Statutory benefits (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth)
• Leave credits, Leave monetization, 13th month pay, paid overtime and regular/special holidays
• Company-sponsored treats