1 Year or less Experience
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
Zest-O Corporation planted its humble beginnings as a privately owned family enterprise founded in May 1981 primarily to engage in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of food and beverage products in the Philippines.
The company started operations with a clear vision and determined resolve to become the leading Filipino food and beverage company with products that would rival those being produced and imported by multinational corporations.
The Zest-O brand pioneered the first ready-to-drink juice in flexible foil pouch; which we now come to know as “Doy pack” packaging. With a passion for innovation, product superiority and a consumer driven attitude, Zest-O quickly became the most preferred and consumed ready-to-drink beverage in the country. Over the past 36 years, Zest-O has not only earned the right to be known as the No.1 juice drink in the Philippines, it has also enshrined itself a special place in Filipino culture.
Throughout the years, ZEST-O Corporation helps in providing jobs in the Community and now we are looking for competitive individuals to be part of our team. Apply now and be part of ZEST-O Corporation family.
Area of Assignment: Cagayan Area and Near Provinces
- Single or Married.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent; (College Level is allowable depending on work experience)
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Must have background in Sales, Business Analysis & Distribution;
- Must have experience in Booking and Collection. (Booking Accounts)
- With excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- With Professional Driver’s License.
- Knows how to drive four wheels.
- Willing to travel around assigned territories.
- Must be willing to do fieldwork.
Base Office: ZEST.O Corporation (Esmo Branch) Brgy. Sinalok El Salvador Misamis Orriental
How to Apply
TO ALL INTRESTED APPLICANTS
Send your RESUME & APPLICATION PAPER to our email add at: [email protected]
Contact Us: The Human Resource Recruitment VISMIN
Ms. Florence Grace B. Sagitarios
Tel. Nos.: (082) 221-3528
Cell Nos.: 0938-447-5677