5+ Years Experience
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
- Responsible in continually the development and creation of marketable menu for the VIP Hotel.
- Responsible in commanding facilities for controlling and directing the food preparation process before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality product and satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining continued efficiency of the kitchen and consistent production of the standards of quality, service and facilities in all areas over which he/she has responsibility or authority.
- Obtained a degree in Culinary science or any related certificates
- Proven experience and exceptional ability as Head chef and hands-on training in Kitchen and manpower management for at least 5-8 years is required.
- Has great ability in dividing and delegating responsibilities for kitchen staff.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment, dealing with high temperature constantly.
- Able to independently navigate all kitchen areas and heart of house areas.
- Ability to follow and implement instructions and safety procedures prescribed when performing all Back of the House duties.
- Has Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be creative, imaginative and organized.
For more information about our company, visit our website: