1 Year or less Experience
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
- Graduate of 4-year course preferably BS in Business Administration or any related course.
- Can easily understand and apply company initiated benefits.
- Possesses excellent and effective communication (both written and oral) as well as interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong people and Team management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Background with Compensation and Benefits or Timekeeping is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Mondays to Fridays, 8 hours per day (9 AM to 6 PM)
- Weekend/Holiday OT if necessary (Help organize company events, programs, etc.)
- Review, assess and ensure accuracy and correctness of all employees’ time records.
- Prepare processed incentives, salary adjustment and deductions data.
- Ensure that compensation & benefit practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Monitoring & transacting with government agencies, regulations, legislation, and benefits trends.
- Track working and non-working holidays for employee dissimination.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
Perks and Benefits:
- Bi-annual appraisals
- HMO benefit upon regularization
- Leave credits, 13th month pay, paid overtime, premium pay and incentives.
- Company sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events