Processing Line Leader/Checker
Managerial / Supervisory
Zone 7, Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental
REGENT FOODS CORPORATION
Regent Foods Corporation is among the country's top snack food manufacturers and is consistently working towards excellence in its industry.
Over the years, under the leadership and guidance of Mr. Ricky See, Regent Foods Corporation’s Research & Development started offering innovative products by introducing Snacku, the first and only vegetable flavored snacks at the time. Soon after, Cheese Ring, Sweet Corn, and Cheese Balls became available in the market.
In 1995, Regent Foods Corporation introduced its cake line- CUSTARD CAKE, CHOCOLATE CAKE, LEMON CAKE AND CHEESE CAKE.
But Regent’s cake line did not stop there as on year 1998, another first of its kind was made known by introducing the first ever sponge cake in the market that used local flavors. These are the UBE CAKE, PANDAN CAKE, MELON CAKE, STRAWBERRY CAKE and MOCCA CAKE.
In 2002, the biscuit line has been added and the brands Choco Sweetheart, Happyland and Lucky number joined the roster of Regent Foods Corporation snack line.
Through the years, Regent Foods Corporation continuously strives to develop new and innovative products for the mercurial market. In order to keep up, Regent Foods Corporation started offering big-packed snacks such as TEMPURA in 100g.
Following its success are SASHIMI, LABZTER AND TERIYAKI all introduced in late 2007.
Regent Foods Corporation eagerness to continuously spearhead innovations comes from sheer love and dedication to bring to the Filipino people world class products at a very affordable price.
Today, Regent Foods Corporation recently introduced Mochi (Japanese-style rice cakes), Hokaido fish crackers and Fruits-N- Crème (Chewy Milk candies with Jelly center) in addition to the wide and growing array of snacks that Regent Foods Corporation offers.
Is currently looking for:
PROCESSING LINE LEADER/CHECKER
- Supervises the production staffs and process to ensure production goals are met;
- Monitoring and control of all items, products, equipments inside the production area;
- Ensures orderliness in all items, products & equipments inside the production;
- Ensures that daily production demands are met through proper scheduling of work processes, adequate inventory levels, and sufficient staffing to produce finished product;
- Ensures cleanliness inside the production area;
- Responsible for completion of reports concerning labor distribution, product yields, raw materials usage, total finished goods, tracking of production start/stop times, and piece rate calculations;
- Responsible for maintaining inventory levels, and placing orders, as necessary;
- Perform other tasks which will be given by their Processing Supervisor;
- Responsible for compliance and adherence of Safety and GMP policies and procedures.
- At least College level;
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Must be flexible, and willing to work on extended hours;
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules;
- Must be computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, ppt.);
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize multiple work assignments;
- Have high sense of responsibility;
- With or without work experience is encouraged to apply
- Preferably a resident of BARRA / OPOL / IPONAN / BULUA / KAUSWAGAN.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their Application Letter, Resume w/ 2x2 recent picture and Transcript of Records to: